This non-partisan public forum will feature leading election officials from around the country, computer programmers, data experts and investigators to explore how our elections are being rigged and what to do about it.
Thursday, December 5th at Hollywood Beach Culture and Community Center, 1301 South Ocean Dr, Hollywood, FL 33019
We expect there to be a Livestream on Facebook and perhaps other social media for those unable to attend in person. Doors open at 6:30 pm. Light refreshments will be served.
We are pleased to announce our lineup of confirmed speakers:
- Ion Sancho, former Supervisor of Elections of Leon County, Florida, who has revealed the inherent vulnerabilities of Florida’s electronic voting machines to hacking and software manipulation.
- Bennie Smith, Shelby County Election Commissioner, Memphis, Tennessee, who as a computer programmer discovered flaws in electronic vote tabulation systems and showed how election results are easily flipped with just a few keystrokes.
- Virginia Martin, Democratic Election Commissioner in Columbia County, New York, who along with the Republican Election Commissioner has implemented a comprehensive post-election audit by the public hand-counting of all paper ballots cast.
- Lulu Friesdat, award winning journalist who has led numerous research teams analyzing election results in Florida and throughout the country, uncovering significant statistical anomalies in the results of key races.
- Cathy Jackson Lerman, principal of the Lerman Law Firm which is conducting a whistleblower investigation of the Broward Supervisor of Elections Office.
- Tim Canova, Nova Southeastern University Law Professor and former candidate in Florida’s 23rd Congressional District, whose ballot inspection lawsuit prompted the Broward Supervisor of Elections to illegally destroy ballot evidence and all ballots cast in the 2016 primary.
- Nick Brana, National Director of the Movement for a People’s Party, who will speak about the importance of election security for restoring democracy.
The forum is a non-partisan event, co-sponsored by Progress For All, Hollywood Democrats, Bring It Home Florida, the Broward Republican Party, the Republican National Lawyers Association, NSU chapter, and the Movement for a People’s Party.